中国联盟
中国联盟
中国联盟
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
中国联盟

团结全球华人,组建世界范围最强大的中国军队

首页首页  Latest imagesLatest images  搜索搜索  注册注册  登录  

Sheep around level 100 on sale! Wolf pack be ready

向下 
3 posters
作者留言
CAsN4A
二级士官
二级士官

帖子数 : 43
注册日期 : 10-10-11

Sheep around level 100 on sale! Wolf pack be ready Empty
帖子主题: Sheep around level 100 on sale! Wolf pack be ready   Sheep around level 100 on sale! Wolf pack be ready Icon_minitime周二 十一月 02, 2010 5:37 am

I am planning to toss and punish Ryuk level 91 (Japanese who exclusively sanction all Chinese speakers and/or whoever flies red flag, in short, the public enemy for each and everyone of us) for an extended period of time.

The problem is that although the bounty is less than 50K (in order to avoid the <level 20 bounty hunters), there's another group competing to kill -- the group is about level 100, low defense and fat income (Sheep :-)!!!!!)

The behavior of those sheep is completely unacceptable, as they turned the punishment into rewards to Ryuk. I am hereby announce the hord of the sheep that sabotage my campaign fair game, wolf bros who are able and interested, please sign up for a piece of the mutton.
返回页首 向下
wanzhu
上尉
上尉

帖子数 : 349
注册日期 : 10-03-04

帖子主题: 回复: Sheep around level 100 on sale! Wolf pack be ready   Sheep around level 100 on sale! Wolf pack be ready Icon_minitime周三 十一月 03, 2010 2:31 am

要是有硬链容易打击, 如果在三版上要同步操作才好办。
你什么时候抛告诉我们一下。 兴许我也可以杀一杀它。
返回页首 向下
xyyh
二级士官
二级士官

帖子数 : 97
注册日期 : 10-08-29

帖子主题: 回复: Sheep around level 100 on sale! Wolf pack be ready   Sheep around level 100 on sale! Wolf pack be ready Icon_minitime周四 十一月 04, 2010 3:46 am

CAsN4A 写道:
I am planning to toss and punish Ryuk level 91 (Japanese who exclusively sanction all Chinese speakers and/or whoever flies red flag, in short, the public enemy for each and everyone of us) for an extended period of time.

The problem is that although the bounty is less than 50K (in order to avoid the <level 20 bounty hunters), there's another group competing to kill -- the group is about level 100, low defense and fat income (Sheep :-)!!!!!)

The behavior of those sheep is completely unacceptable, as they turned the punishment into rewards to Ryuk. I am hereby announce the hord of the sheep that sabotage my campaign fair game, wolf bros who are able and interested, please sign up for a piece of the mutton.

好阿,我正缺羊呢。你是有硬连呢,还是要抛?我现在是124级满员,应该杀得动所有低防羊。
返回页首 向下
CAsN4A
二级士官
二级士官

帖子数 : 43
注册日期 : 10-10-11

帖子主题: 回复: Sheep around level 100 on sale! Wolf pack be ready   Sheep around level 100 on sale! Wolf pack be ready Icon_minitime周四 十一月 11, 2010 6:07 am

xyyh 写道:
CAsN4A 写道:

好阿,我正缺羊呢。你是有硬连呢,还是要抛?我现在是124级满员,应该杀得动所有低防羊。

Now Ryuk changed name to Ri Ben Gui Zi, still level 91. There are sooooo many silly sheep from level 50 to level 110 with next to nothing defense, and they keep killing my target in order to reduce their health.

PM me your code.
返回页首 向下
xyyh
二级士官
二级士官

帖子数 : 97
注册日期 : 10-08-29

帖子主题: 回复: Sheep around level 100 on sale! Wolf pack be ready   Sheep around level 100 on sale! Wolf pack be ready Icon_minitime周五 十一月 12, 2010 7:04 pm

PM sent. Though soon I will not be able to hit lvl 100. I am already lvl 130 and rising:)
返回页首 向下

Sheep around level 100 on sale! Wolf pack be ready
返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
中国联盟 :: World War :: World War 战术 讨论-
转跳到: